We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information in violation of the commitment set out in this Statement.
We collect and hold the following types of information:
- Information about individuals who are clients or potential clients as given to us by those individuals;
- Information about roles, means of communication with and personal attributes of officers, employees and other representatives of corporations with whom we deal collected incidentally in the course of dealing with those corporations.
- Information is held in hard copy and electronic records in data storage systems which permit lawful access only by those company officers and employees who need access to perform their functions. It is destroyed when it is no longer useful or is unreliable and cannot be corrected.
We gather personal information about you for the purpose of:
- Marketing, supplying or delivering our products and services to you;
- Improving and developing our products and services;
- Expanding our business.
We may from time to time employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf eg we may retain a third party contractor to deal with product orders and delivery of products to you. In those circumstances we may disclose personal information to such companies and individuals to enable them to deliver services on our behalf.
You are able to request access to your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principals. If you wish to access your personal information please contact WaterAid at info(at)sanitationmarketing.org.au’
Limitation of Liability
All information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by WaterAid and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability of availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
To the extent permitted by law WaterAid does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of WaterAid. As such WaterAid is not responsible for content of any linked site(s). We are providing these links for convenience only. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
WaterAid makes every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Ask a question of our SanMark Experts!
Share your SanMark
Apply for SanMark Practitioner Training